Openings for Quality Service Technicians
We are currently looking for full-time high-caliber service technicians.
• General HVAC service and installation
• Replacement of equipment including, but not limited to, burners, water heaters, oil tanks, propane tanks, boilers, furnaces, etc
• Troubleshooting on heating and cooling system malfunctions
• Educating and assisting customers in all matters to do with their heating and cooling system maintenance and options
• Active participation in company meetings and training opportunities
• Working on-call as required
• Current licensing for oil, propane, natural gas, and air conditioning in New Hampshire and Maine
• Clean safe driving record
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
• Good communication skills
• Proven experience in the maintenance, repair, and installation of heating and cooling systems
• Highly competitive pay, based on experience
• Group health, FSA, short- and long-term disability
• Life insurance
• Dental/vision options
• 401k with matching funds
• Uniform allowance
• Fuel purchase discounts
• Great training: Since January 2015 our technicians have received 60 hours of in-house training with some also taking additional classes at regional technical schools. Training has been offered in Buderus, Viessman, System 2000, and Mitsubishi equipment, and technicians have attended Air Conditioning classes with certification, and Gas Pipe Design and Sizing classes at the Granite State Trade School.
If you’re looking to join a great team in a growing company with opportunities for development training and possible job promotion; if you consider yourself to be reliable, dependable, able to work independently while being a strong member, please send your resumé and a covering letter to Andrea Myers at email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Seeking full-time delivery drivers to join our growing team
Our drivers are responsible for delivering petroleum products safely, efficiently, and courteously to residential and commercial customers within the Seacoast area.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Delivering fuel oil and biofuel to residential and commercial customers
• Interacting with customers when necessary
• Taking care of delivery truck and informing delivery manager of any needed maintenance work
• Taking direction from delivery dispatch manager
Qualifications and Requirements
• CDL B or A with Haz-Mat, tanker, and air break endorsements
• TWIC Card
• Clean driving record
• Excellent communications skills
• Strong customer service skills
• Ability to follow detailed directions
• Ability to drive and make deliveries in all weather conditions
• Flexibility to work Saturdays and overtime during peak heating season
Benefits and Compensation
• very competitive pay
• paid holidays
• greatly discounted pricing on all Lamprey Energy products and fuels
If you’re looking to join a well-respected long-established company, please send a cover letter and resumé to Don Lamprey
by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
by mail to 63 Atlantic Ave, North Hampton, NH 03862
or by fax to 603.964.5824
Shovel and Win!
The Holidays are upon us and it surely won’t be long before we see the first serious winter snow fall – some of us saw quite a few flakes around Thanksgiving! Our drivers will be out delivering fuel throughout the heating season, doing their bit to help keep you warm. Please be kind to your driver and, if you can, clear a path to your fill pipe or propane tank. If you have an underground tank maybe you could place a marker next to it so we can find it even if there are several inches of snow covering the cap. Our drivers are out in all types of weather day and night. Please help us to keep them safe and make their difficult job just a little easier. If you clear a path for your driver, each month that it snows we’ll enter your name into a drawing to win a $100 credit on your fuel account. Subject to snowfall there’ll be one winner every month all winter long!That’s right: if it snows and you shovel, you could win $100!!!
October 18th was the 10th annual Touch-a-Truck at Pease Tradeport. Hosted by the Richie McFarland Children’s Center as a fundraiser, it was – as ever – a wonderful event full of trucks large and small, happy families, and kids clambering on and off diggers, garbage trucks, and fire engines as well as tooting on as many horns and sirens as they could find! We were there with our propane truck and were joined by the Simply Green folk with one of their oil trucks. Thank you to everyone who stopped by to see us, and a special thank you to Andrea, Deb, Renee, Donlyn, Marcia, Carey, Hannah, Eleanor, and Jenny for all their hard work. If you missed it…see you next year!
Lamprey Energy teams up with Yankee Thermal Imaging
Winter will be here before we know it, but what will Mother Nature bring us?
At Lamprey Energy we’re always looking for ways to help with the expense of winter. Sometimes it’s not enough to have clean fuel and a well maintained boiler or furnace. Sometimes we have to do a little bit more to save money and become more efficient.
That’s why we’ve joined forces with Yankee Thermal Imaging. With offices in Durham and Rochester, Yankee Thermal Imaging is the local leader in energy assessments and home energy improvements.
Call 603.330.9568 before October 31st 2014 and Yankee Thermal Imaging will give your home a complete energy audit for just $150 – that’s a 50% discount off their normal fee!
AND… after you’ve had the audit, we’ll give you $50 off your next fuel delivery. That’s right, you’ll earn $50 just for taking the first step to improved energy efficiency!
What’s included in an audit? Yankee Thermal Imaging’s certified Energy Auditors will carry out a complete audit of all your heating and cooling systems, do a thermal image and insulation inspection of your property, and operate a blower door test to identify any air leakage. They’ll give you a written report explaining any available rebates and credits and what you can do to save energy and money while making your home more comfortable this winter and for winters to come.
Call Yankee Thermal Imaging at 603.330.9568 before October 31st and receive an energy audit for just $150 AND $50 off your fuel bill.
The Future is Here and it’s GREEN!
We are proud and excited to announce our new partnership with Simply Green Biofuels of Portsmouth, New Hampshire.
Now, not only can we provide oil, propane, and the best possible maintenance, installation, and emergency service, but also we can offer Simply Green’s Bioheat® and commercial bio-diesel direct from Lamprey Energy.
Simply Green was founded in 2007 and since its beginnings has been committed to supplying the best possible biofuels in order to reduce the carbon footprint in the Seacoast region.
Simply Green’s Bioheat® and commercial bio-diesel fuels are locally sourced and locally produced – its base is vegetable-oil waste from such outlets as local restaurants. None of Simply Green’s fuel comes from feed stock or tallow.
And, as well as bringing Simply Green’s products direct to Lamprey Energy customers, we will also benefit from Simply Green’s expertise and history to become even more innovative in our search for energy-efficient systems and clean fuels.
To learn more about Simply Green click here.
To talk to someone at Lamprey Energy about the new partnership with Simply Green call us at 603.964.6703.
And the winner is…
Congratulations to Stephen M of Portsmouth, NH, winner of the January shoveling drawing. It’s certainly been a good year for snow lovers and we really appreciate all the work you’ve done clearing the paths to your tanks and fill pipes. THANK YOU. There’ll be drawings in February and March – subject to snow fall of course! Look for the next winner in early March, and again, congratulations to Stephen who won a $100 credit on his account.
Did you know we have a blog?
It’s new… check out the first postings here.
Lamprey Energy on facebook
It’s taken us awhile but we’re now on facebook. We’ll be using the site to make informal announcements, introduce new members of staff, tell you what’s happening at Lamprey Energy. Please ‘like us’ by clicking on the facebook button at the top of our web pages. Thank you!
Wreath Sells at Christmas Auction
Lamprey Energy’s Christmas wreath, created by Customer Service Rep Renee Bergeron (with a little help from Director of Office and Human Resources Andrea Myers), raised $50 at the recent Hampton Area Chamber of Commerce Annual Holiday Auction.
Lamprey Energy can now deliver on-road and off-road, and marine diesel. For more information call us at 603.964.6703 or click here.
Natural Gas installation and service
Whether you are an existing Lamprey Energy customer or not, whether you buy fuel from us or not, we can both install and service your natural gas system. For more information call us at 603.964.6703 or click here.