About Lamprey Energy
Lamprey Energy (est. as Lamprey Brothers in 1923) is a full-service company offering heating fuels, installation services, and maintenance. We’ve occupied the same premises in North Hampton, NH, since 1923 and we’re still family- and locally-owned.
We deliver propane, oil, biofuel, blended fuel, on- and off-road diesel, and Biodiesel.
We service oil, propane, air-conditioning, indoor-air-quality, and hot-water systems.
We offer full consultation on both traditional and alternative systems and solutions.
AND we offer 24-hour service 365 days a year. At Lamprey we don’t just treat our customers as our neighbors; our customers ARE our neighbors.
- Fuel oil (with the cleaning agent Avalux® as standard)
- Biofuel (with the cleaning agent Avalux® as standard)
- Blended fuel (for outdoor tanks)
- On-road and off-road diesel
- Boilers, furnaces, hydro-air systems
- Hot-water heaters, indirect hot-water systems, instantaneous hot-water systems
- Zone heaters
- Air cleaners, humidifiers
- Traditional air-conditioning systems with air handlers and condensers
- Ductless split air-conditioning systems
- Air heat pumps, wet heat pumps
- Radiant in-floor heat, duct systems, high-velocity tubing, hot-water baseboard, steam radiation
- Fireplaces, gas logs, pool heaters, generators (propane hook-up and maintenance only)
- Service plans
- Emergency repairs
- Preventive Maintenance
- Fixed price budget
- Flex price budget with downside protection
- Market price budget
- Fixed price prepaid
- Flex price prepaid with downside protection
- Heating solutions for construction sites
- Heating and air conditioning systems for new construction/remodeling
- System upgrades
- Energy-saving solutions